"Identifying and Referring Cases of Domestic Violence"
Thursday, June 5, 2014
1. Learn the definitions of domestic violence and abuse
2. Learn about various types of abuse and the the cycle of abuse
3. Learn to identify warning signs of abuse and domestic violence
4. Learn how to help and refer someone who has disclosed they are being abused
5. Learn the connection between substance abuse and domestic violence
Networking: 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Presentation: 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Angela Paul, MS, ATR-BC
Domestic Violence Project, Inc.
Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Canton
4661 Belpar NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
This educational presentation is offered as part of Glenbeigh's Community Benefit initiative and there is no charge to attend.
Please RSVP by Monday, June 2, 2014 to
Approved for 1.5 continuing education credit hours by:
The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professonals Board
The Ohio Counselors, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board