Do you or someone you love have a problem with alcohol or drugs?
Often times, people may be unsure if the problems they are experiencing because of alcohol and/or drug usage warrants professional help. Glenbeigh is here to help you. Call one of our locations today to schedule your free alcohol or drug screening interview. To get started immediately, you may complete the initial interview questions below:
- Do you ever feel guilty about your drinking or drug usage?
- Do friends or relatives ever complain or worry about your alcohol or drug usage?
- Has your drinking or drug usage ever created problems in your life?
- Have you ever neglected your obligations to your family, work, school, etc. because of your drinking or drug usage?
- Do you spend time planning when you can drink or use drugs next?
- Have you ever awakened the morning after drinking or using drugs and found that you could not remember a part of the evening?
- Are you able to stop drinking or using drugs when you want to?
Answering "yes" to any of the above questions may indicate you or someone you love has a problem with alcohol or drugs that requires professional assistance.
Free alcohol and drug screening interviews are available at all Glenbeigh locations. A professional staff member will conduct this short interview to help you identify how alcohol or drugs has impacted your life. If further evaluation is necessary an appointment can be scheduled for a complete assessment that will provide thorough treatment recommendations or a referral to a community provider that would best meet your needs.
For more information, or to speak to an intake specialist, contact Glenbeigh at 800.234.1001 or 440.951.7000. A staff member is available to take your call 24 hours a day.
Click here to contact Glenbeigh by e-mail.
Glenbeigh has 6 outpatient centers for your convenience. To contact a specific center, links are provided below to each of our locations that can best serve you.