Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Networking: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Participants will learn about the current addiction epidemic, contributing factors to the epidemic and how addiction manifests in the person's life. Participants will also learn about the history and relevance of abstinence based recovery in 2020 and beyond.
- Explore the historical perspective of abstinence based recovery in America
- Review contributing factors to the current addiction epidemic
- Examine current statistics on the addiction epidemic
- Discuss the addicted brain: abstinence based recovery and its relevance in 2020
Regional Director of Operations Glenbeigh
Niles First Church of the Nazarene
1822 Niles-Vienna Road
Niles, Ohio 44446
1.5 hours of Continuing Education Credit has been approved through:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- National Association of Social Workers
- Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board"
Please RSVP by February 19, 2020 by emailing email@example.com or by calling 330-652-6770.
Rise and Shine events are offered at no cost as part of Glenbeigh's community benefit initiative. Glenbeigh is a non-profit hospital providing the highest quality healthcare to those in need of alcohol and drug addiction treatment and to support ongoing addiction recovery efforts.