Friday, November 8, 2019
Networking: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- List differences among ethnic groups in terms of participation in substance abuse treatment programs.
- Identify behavioral health treatment approaches for major racial and ethnic groups.
- Differentiate between the suggested counseling methods of major racial and ethnic groups.
- Describe the substance abuse patterns and beliefs of major racial and ethnic groups.
- Identify culturally competent substance abuse treatment approaches for major racial and ethnic groups.
Anthony L. Bouyer, Ph.D., LPC, LICDC-CS-R
Joyce M. Williams, MSW, LSW, LCDC-III
Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Toledo
3425 Executive Parkway, Suite 207
1.5 Continuing Education credits have been applied through:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board".
Please RSVP by November 6, 2019 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 419-536-4000.
Rise and Shines are offered at no cost as part of Glenbeigh's community benefit initiative.