Friday, October 25, 2019
Networking: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Gain a clearer understanding of forgiveness, not simply as a concept but, as an active practice and way of living that can greatly improve work done with others.
- Learn about the role of forgiveness in recovery from addiction.
- Participate in a guided meditation to examine their own forgiveness practice.
Sam Kuntz, MSW, LISW
Stephen Lyon, MS
Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Rocky River
20800 Center Ridge Road, Suite 410
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
1.5 hours of Continuing Education credit have been approved by:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states, "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board".
Please RSVP by October 22, 2019 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 440-356-7620.
Rise and Shine educational programs are offered at no cost as part of Glenbeigh's community benefit initiative. Glenbeigh is a non-profit hospital providing the highest quality healthcare to those in need of alcohol and drug addiction treatment and the support of ongoing addiction recovery efforts.