"Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Substance Abuse Treatment"
Glenbeigh's latest Rise & Shine, on June 5, 2020, will be hosted by the Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Beachwood and brought to you via ZOOM video teleconferencing. The format remains the same minus the continental breakfast and networking. Join from any location for free CEU credit. All professionals welcome.
Those registered for the Rise and Shine will receive an e-mail with the log-in link and password by the morning of the scheduled presentation. A sign-in sheet and program evaluation will be attached to the email. Please complete both and return after the meeting ends. Upon receipt, participants will receive an email with the certificate for continuing education credits.
Questions? Call the Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Beachwood at 216-464-5800.
- Examine the fundamental theory supporting Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Explore how CBT is used in the treatment of addictions
- Learn CBT interventions and strategies that can be used in the treatment of substance use disorders
William Hale, Ph.D., LICDC-CS-R and Duncan Simpson, MSW, LSW
Friday, June 5, 2020
ZOOM Log-in: 8:50 AM to 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Please RSVP by June 3, 2020 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216-464-5800.
Continuing Education Credits:
1.5 hours of Continuing Education Credit have been approved by:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- NOTE: The Ohio Board of Nursing states, "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board."
Glenbeigh provides educational events at no cost as part of our Community Benefit initiative. Glenbeigh is a non-profit hospital providing the highest quality healthcare to those in need of alcohol and drug addiction treatment and supports ongoing addiction recovery efforts.