Abstinence-Based Recovery Today and in the Future
Participants will learn about the current addiction epidemic, contributing factors to the epidemic and how addiction manifests in the person's life. Participants will also learn about the history and relevance of abstinence-based recovery in 2020 and beyond.
- Explore the historical perspective of abstinence-based recovery in America
- Review contributing factors to the current addiction epidemic
- Examine current statistics on the addiction epidemic
- Discuss the addicted brain; abstinence-based recovery and its relevance in 2020
Regional Director of Operations at Glenbeigh
Friday, August 14, 2020
ZOOM log-in: 8:50 to 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 to 10:30 AM
Please RSVP by August 7, 2020 by emailing email@example.com or by calling 419-536-4000.
Log-in information will be sent before August 14 to all registered participants.
Continuing Education Credits
1.5 hours of Continuing Education Credit have been approved by:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states, "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board."
Glenbeigh provides educational events at no cost as part of our Community Benefit initiative. Glenbeigh is a non-profit hospital providing the highest quality healthcare to those in need of alcohol and drug addiction treatment and supports ongoing addiction recovery efforts.