Rise and Shine - Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Toledo
- Understanding signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose
- Discuss facts and myths about Fentanyl
- Review data on the number of opioid related overdoses and deaths for Lucas County
Presented by Kimberly Toles, MA, CDCA
Toledo-Lucas County Opiate Program Coordinator
Friday, February 22, 2019
Registration and Networking: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Workshop: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Glenbeigh Outpatient Center of Toledo
3425 Executive Parkway, Suite 207
Toledo, OH 43606
Please RSVP by 2/20/2019 by emailing Cheryl.Hooten@glenbeigh.com or by calling 419-536-4000.
Continuing Education Credits
1.5 hours of continuing education credit has been approved for this presentation by:
- The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states: "Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board."
Rise and Shine events are offered at no cost as part of Glenbeigh's community benefit initiative. Glenbeigh is a non-profit hospital providing the highest quality healthcare to those in need of alcohol and drug addiction treatment and to support ongoing addiction recovery efforts.