Wednesday, JULY 17, 2019
Networking and Registration: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Presentation: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Participants in this program will:
- Review the definitions and dynamics of trauma, abuse, neglect and exploitation as assessed during evaluation and review referral options and decision-making issues
- Explore and discuss the key principles of a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Learn how to integrate fundamental Trauma-Informed Approach principles and practices into addictions treatment
William Hale, Ph.D., LICDC-CS
Manager, Glenbeigh Outpatient Centers of Beachwood, Rocky River and Toledo
Ryan Wood, BS, LCDCIII
Niles First Church of the Nazarene
1822 Niles-Vienna Road
Niles, Ohio 44446
1.5 Continuing Education Credits have been approved by:
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
Note: The Ohio Board of Nursing states " Nurses may use CEUs approved by the Social Work Board".
Please RSVP by July 15th by email to email@example.com or by phone at 330-652-6770.
Rise and Shine educational series are offered at no cost as part of Glenbeigh's commitment to promoting community benefit.