Glenbeigh is in a beautiful, country setting, which supports a serene, and pleasant work environment. All of the staff at Glenbeigh are professional, caring, compassionate and dedicated to our mission of helping individuals with chemical dependency and their families. The majority of staff are long-term employees who have found Glenbeigh to be a great place to learn and grow professionally.
Glenbeigh offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full/part-time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 403 (B) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 20 days per year
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Dependent Care Spending Account
If you are interested in working at Glenbeigh, we want to hear from you.
Please call 440-563-3400 or 800-234-1001.
View our current employment opportunities.