Medications and the Recovering Person Booklet and Glenbeigh Annual Reports
A guide to maintaining sobriety while receiving treatment for other health problems.
There are many types of medications which may present a hazard to a person beginning the journey of recovery from chemical dependency. These include prescription and over-the-counter medications.The danger is not always that a recovering addict may develop a new addiction-though this certainly can happen- but that one can be led back into dependence on their drug of choice.
Therefore, it is very important for a recovering person to learn about the different types of medications and drugs - and which ones present a special risk to continuing recovery and sobriety.
Since 1981, Glenbeigh has practiced a philosophy of care based upon the belief that chemically dependent individuals can develop the capacity to live full and meaningful lives - without the use of mood-altering chemicals.
Glenbeigh's annual report highlights our commitment to a comprehensive approach to personalized care and our significant milestones achieved.
- Download the 2020/2021/2022 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download the 2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download the 2017/2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download the 2015/2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download 2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- Download 2011 Annual Report (PDF)