4906 Richmond St.
Erie, PA 16509
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Intensive Outpatient Program
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (AM In-person)
Monday, Tuesday and Thrusday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (AM Telehealth)
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (PM In-person)
Family Education Program
Tuesday during the day or evening regularly scheduled intensive outpatient session. All family members are encouraged to attend one session each week with the client.
Continuing Care (Aftercare) Groups
Twice a Week for the 1st 6 Weeks (Sessions 1-12)
- Tuesday and Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (Morning Session)
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM (Evening Session)
Once a Week for the 2nd 6 Weeks (Sessions 13-18)
- Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (Morning Session)
- Thursday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM (Evening Session)
licensed professionals group (PG)
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM (Morning PG)
- Wednesday 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM (Evening PG)
Evaluations and Individual Sessions
By appointment only during hours of operation.
Assessments and individual sessions will be scheduled at the convenience of clients.
Clients receiving outpatient services will receive nine (9) hours or less of individual or group sessions per week.
The treatment schedule will be determined on an individual basis depending on assessment recommendations.